of IBM Toronto
This project can be can imported using the project
interchange import wizard in WDSc. The presentation and files
to be downloaded are at the bottom of this web page.
1. Switch to the Java perspective in WDSc.
2. Click File > Import, then select the "Project Interchange" option and
3. Enter the path to the attached zip.
4. Select the mmsa_demo.zip and click finish. Select the Demo project
Once this project is imported we will have to change the connection to the
iSeries. You have two choices to do this:
1. Directly edit the file under WebContent > WEB-INF > defaultPCW.config
and change the values (this is a text file). Note: You will need
the WDT_PASSWORDENCODING_ENABLE to false and enter the password unencoded.
2. Launch the Program Call Bean Wizard again and have it generate the new
files with the new information. To do this:
a) Select the file Java Resources > JavaSource > com.ibm.djy >
b) Select File > New > Other menu then select iSeries > Java > Program
Call Bean and click Next.
c) Click Next again
d) On the second page of the wizard make sure to deselect "Services" and
select "Java application"
e) On the "Configure Authentication" enter the new information then click
f) Click Yes the warning.
That regenerates all the Java code and defaultPCW.config file with the new
3 files to be downloaded:
1 - Slides_2Up is the presentation
as a PDF file
2 - Wdscdemo.savf is the save
library to be restored to the iSeries
3 - Mmsa_demo_zip contains the
project to be imported using the project interchange import wizard in WDSc.