iSeries Access for Web
Don Adams & Michael Daly
of KS2 Technologies, Inc.
iSeries Access has come along way from the early days of
Client Access and PC Support. Its latest incarnation, iSeries Access for
Web, is certain to revolutionize the way you use your iSeries. It will
impress even the most savvy iSeries professionals.
Come see first hand the power that IBM has now made
available to you, all from within your web browser. If you have been
looking for a good reason to run WebSphere on your iSeries, this is it.
Whether you are a developer or an IT Manager, you do not want to miss this
In this session you will:
- Learn how to install and configure iSeries Access for
Web on your iSeries
- See a full featured, customizable 5250 terminal
running in a web browser
- See the web based SQL wizard and report writer with
run time data selection and prompting
- Learn how to deploy these reports to your users with
the click of a button
- Learn how to output reports to Excel or PDF on the
- Learn how to upload PC documents to your iSeries and
share them with other users via the Web
- Learn how to view your spool files as PDFs.
Don Adams is an iSeries Certified Systems Expert with
over twenty years experience with IBM Systems. Don is a lead consultant
with KS2 Technologies, Inc., a Premier IBM Business Partner serving the
DFW area since 1992. You can reach Don at email@example.com.
Michael Daly is an iSeries Certified Developer who is
also a lead consultant with KS2 Technologies, Inc. Michael has been
instrumental in implementing leading edge iSeries technology for KS2ís
clients. You can reach Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.